Connect For Good
Welcome to the Rotary Club of Northbridge
The Rotary Club of Northbridge was founded in 1983 and is part of Rotary International, the world's first service club organization with more than 1.2 million members in 33,000 clubs worldwide.
Rotary Club members are volunteers who work locally, regionally, and internationally to combat hunger, improve health and sanitation, provide education and job training, promote peace, and eradicate polio under the motto Service above Self
You are welcome to come to one of our meetings, join a lively social group, make 50 new friends, and see how you can make the world a better place !
Postal address: PO Box 80, Northbridge NSW 1560
- Eradicate polio, our top priority
- Build a sense of ownership of our Foundation among Rotarians through their contributions to the Annual Programs Fund, the Permanent Fund, and our Rotary Peace Centres
- Continue our progress on the Future Vision plan and align our service projects with the six areas of focus
- Peace and conflict prevention/ resolution
- Disease prevention and treatment
- Water and sanitation
- Maternal and child health
- Basic education and literacy
- Economic and community development